Sun, 07 Mar|
Women's day special trek to Nandi Hills.
This range of Nandi on the craggy hills (the highest peak being 2004 m) holds the shimmering Amrita Sarovar Lake and offers walks of sylvan beauty. A popular health resort today, it was also the place Tipu Sultan and assorted royalty retired when they sought to escape the din of battle and the heat
Time & Location
07-Mar-2021, 6:00 am – 4:35 pm
Nandi Hills, Nandi Hills, Karnataka, India
About The Event
Women's day special trek to Nandi Hills is an initiative by Team Parikrama - A Social Enterprise with a vision to empower Women through Travel & Education.
Objectives of "Women's Day Special Trek to Nandi Hills"
- To support women to travel.
- To create a Support sports ecosystem/community of sports.
- To create awareness on good health and wellness for every single individual in the country that, in turn, transforms into a healthy nation.
Things to Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Water bottles
- Waist Pouches
- Running/Sports shoes a must
- A Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Refreshments - BF, Lunch.
- Special Badges on completion of the trek.
- Transportation - Too & Fro
Cost of the Activity: 1,350 INR only/-
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: SYNB0000695
Branch Name: Syndicate Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
We look forward to your participation.
"Women's day special trek"
Adventure is being responsible_Team Parikrama.