Sat, 12 Mar|
Women's Day Special: Camp Under the Stars!
Greetings From Adventure! Team Parikrama Welcomes you to the World of Adventure. Start Exploring with us while you admire nature at its best.
Time & Location
12-Mar-2022, 4:30 pm – 13-Mar-2022, 4:30 pm
Tumakuru, Tumakuru, Karnataka, India
About The Event
Itinerary (2Days, 1Night Package)
Come on an Adventure,⚓
*Trek & Travel*
Beat the heat, camp under the stars, wake up to the Sunrise and chirping of Birds. To the places that speak history for themselves, to the less explored *Nijagal Fort* at Tumkur...📍
How do we do it?
Day 1, 12th March 2022
Saturday, pack your bags for adventure...
- Trek in the evening,
- To set yourself with the perfect sunset...
- Overnight stay at the peak, cook food for yourself, and share with your team.🏕
- Assemble for a Storytelling session, Roast the corn, and rest to the music of nature.
- Followed by the campfire🔥.
Day 2, 13th March 2022
Sunday, Wake up to the sunrise, ⛅
- Pack your tents and head to the base camp.
- On arrival at the base camp: Refresh and Relax for a while before you head out to explore more
- Head out to visit the mighty Biological Park and temples of Devarayana Durga.🌿
- Visit to the Deer sanctuary 🦌, which takes you to the tales of Ramayana.The Greens await you.
- Finish with a lot of memories, stories to be Shared, and back to Bangalore by evening.⌛📘
We look forward to your participation.
Cost of the Activity: 2,550 INR Only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay @8904890519 only.
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Accommodation in Tents - 2/3 sharing basis.
- Basic Veg food only
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Trek to Nijagal Fort
- Visit to Devarayanadurga Hills
- Visit to Namada Chilume
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack lite)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 2 days
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch
- While we try to create luxury - Travel a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
You can refere to our refund policy here - https://www.teamparikrama.com/refund-policy
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
Women's Day Special Camp