Fri, 19 May|
Travel & Trek at Gokarna!!
Gift yourself the love for Adventure! Explore places less explored, camp under the stars, share your stories and create one for life. Come fall in love with Adventure.
Time & Location
19 May, 9:00 pm – 22 May, 9:00 am
Gokarna, Middle Beach, Gokarna, Karnataka 581319, India
About The Event
Day 0: Friday
Get Picked up from Bangalore by 9:15 PM from the following pick-up points
a. Team Parikrama
b. Yeshwanthpur Metro Station
c. Goraguntepalya Metro station
Bid bye to Bangalore for a while
Day 1: Saturday
-Wake up to the Sunshine, being the day by witnessing some of the best views of Western Ghats.
-Refresh and Relax for a while - Finish your Bf and start to the mighty mountains - Yana.
-On reaching Yana Trek to the top - Witness some amazing natural Structure.
-After the Trek Travel to the small, but beautiful waterfalls to jump in and play - Vibhuti falls, Finish your Lunch here.
-Head to the base camp and call it a day with loads of memories.
-Brave it camping.
-Campfire, Sing & Dance to the rhythm of ocean waves.
Day 2: Sunday
-Refresh at the Campsite, and assemble for the Beach Trek.
-Finish your Bf at the Main Beach, and carry on with the Beach Trek.
-Kudle Beach: Reach Kudle beach through a picturesque route. Kudle beach is known for its style of seafood. There is a variety of seafood available which are cooked in their native style. As the beach is a favorite destination place for foreigners, the local vendors also provide some foreign dishes in Indian style. We suggest you should try the pancake there.
-Om Beach: Om beach is located at a distance of approximately 8 km from the town of Gokarna. Two semi-crescent shapes that join together resembling the symbol ‘OM’ are the reason behind the name of the beach.
-Dolphin Point: From Om beach, we will be trekking through a small forest to the perfect sunset point along with a stop at the dolphin viewpoint.
-Half-Moon beach: We will trek through the coast to Half-Moon beach. Separated by a cliff from Om Beach, Half Moon Beach offers stunning views of the sea. Dotted with typical Indian-style village huts or shacks, the beach is the perfect spot for unwinding and relaxation. With umpteen hammocks set amidst trees, you have a splendid spot in the midst of nature.
-Paradise beach: Raw and untouched, the beach is away from all the hustle-bustle. The beach can only be reached by boat or by trekking through the forest. Leisure, warmth, and beauty describe Paradise Beach at its best.
After the trek head back to the campsite with loads of "Vitamin Sea".
Campfire, Sing & Dance to the rhythm of ocean waves continue
-Have an early dinner and pack up to leave for Bangalore from the Gokarna camping site.
Cost of the Activity: 3,999 INR only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay only.
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Accommodation in Tents/Rooms on a 2/3 sharing basis.
- Trek to Yana
- Visit Vibothi Waterfalls
- Visit Mirjan Fort
- Beach Trek
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 3 days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
- While we try to create luxury - Travel a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg/Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
We Look forward to your Participation
Trek & Travel at Gokarna!