Sat, 02 Sept|
Travel to DD Hills, Namada Chilume Trek!!
Come let's explore some beautiful hills of the Tumkur region with a tale of history & heritage added to it.
Time & Location
02 Sept, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Devarayana Durga, Devarayana Durga, Karnataka 572140, India
About The Event
Deverayana Durga is believed to have been considered one of the nine "Durgas" (fortified hills) around Bengaluru ("Nava Durgas") followed our visit to Namada Chilume Trek takes you to the tale of Ramayana for a great adventure over the weekend is an exciting idea.
How do we do it
- Depart from Bangalore by 6:00 AM
- Set yourself for a Beautiful Day.
- Leave to Namada Chilume.
- Reach the Base, Finish the BF, and proceed.
- Learn and experience birding and natural history along with the volunteers.
- On reaching the Peak, Gather around for a storytelling session and activities.
- Back to the base, Finish the Luch, and proceed back to Bangalore.
- Reach Back to the drop point by 6: 30 PM
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of the balance amount if any)
- Team Parikrama
- Gorgunte palya Metro Station
- Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points
Things to Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- 2 Water bottles
- Trek/Running/Sports shoes are a must
- A Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Personal medication - if any.
- One backpack.
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose, etc.)
- Rain Coat/Jacket (as per the conditions)
- Refreshments - BF, Lunch.
- Special Badges on completion of the trek.
- Transportation - Too & Fro - Non-A/C Vehicle depending on the size of the group.
- 250INR Trek Fee to be obtained by Eco-Tourisum Development Board.
Bank Details: The cost of the Activity is 999/- INR
- Name: Team Parikrama
- A/C No: 06951010001762
- IFS Code: CNRB0010695
- Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- While we try to create luxury - Travel is a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food, we do not serve Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
You can transfer your tickets to your friends for all the above choices. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
We look forward to your participation.
Travel to DD Hills!