Sun, 28 Mar|
Nandi Hills Trek!
This range of Nandi on the craggy hills (the highest peak being 2004 m) holds the shimmering Amrita Sarovar Lake and offers walks of sylvan beauty. A popular health resort today, it was also the place Tipu Sultan and assorted royalty retired when they sought to escape the din of battle and the heat
Time & Location
28-Mar-2021, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Nandi Hills, Nandi Hills, Karnataka, India
About The Event
Trek to Nandi Hills is an initiative by Team Parikrama - A Social Enterprise with a vision to empower Women through Travel & Education.
Objectives of "Women's Day Special Trek to Nandi Hills"
- To support women to travel.
- To create a Support sports ecosystem/community of sports.
- To create awareness on good health and wellness for every single individual in the country that, in turn, transforms into a healthy nation.
Things to Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Mask and Hand Sanitizer
- Water Bottles
- Binoculars/Camera - if available
- Notebook and pencil - for field observation
- Running/Sports shoes a must
- A Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Refreshments - BF, Lunch.
- Special Badges on completion of the trek.
- Transportation - Too & Fro
Cost of the Activity: 1,350 INR only/-
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: SYNB0000695
Branch Name: Syndicate Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
We look forward to your participation.
"Special trek to Nandi Hills"
Adventure is being responsible_Team Parikrama. Come explore the little world out there.