Fri, 10 Nov|
Are you ready to challenge your physical and mental limits? Get ready for an extraordinary adventure of a lifetime! Nestled in the picturesque Kodagu/Coorg district, Kumaraparvatha stands tall at an elevation of 1,700 meters, making it the second highest peak in the range.
Time & Location
10-Nov-2023, 9:00 pm – 13-Nov-2023, 7:00 am
ಕೊಡಗು, Kumara Parvatha, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ 571236, India
About The Event
Trek Itinerary - Tentative Schedule:
Day 0: Friday
- Commence the overnight journey towards Kumarparvatha.
- Depart from Bangalore at 9:15 PM from the following pick-up points:
a. Team Parikrama
b. Goraguntepalya Metro station
- Bid farewell to Bangalore as we set out on this incredible adventure.
Note:Drop points will be the same as pick-up.
Day 1: Saturday - The Call of the Wild!!
- Reach Kukke and take some time to relax and refresh.
- Enjoy breakfast and prepare your packed lunch (Carry your own lunch boxes to go green).
- Embark on the trek to Bhattarmane.
- Arrive at Bhattarmane and witness a breathtaking sunset near the campsite.
- Gather around a warm campfire for an overnight stay. Dinner and accommodation in Tents on a 2/3 sharing basis.
Day 2: Sunday - On the Rocks!!
- Wake up and freshen up.
- Begin the trek to the peak.
- Enjoy a packed breakfast on the way (carry a flask to avail hot water).
- Reach the peak and start your descent to Bhattarmane.
- Return to Bhattarmane and have lunch.
- Trek back down to Kukke.
- Reach Kukke, freshen up, and start the journey back to Bangalore.
- Enjoy a Prasada dinner at the temple.
- Commence the overnight journey back to Bangalore, with an estimated time of arrival at 6:30 AM.
Cost of the Activity: ₹4,500 INR only/-
Cost includes Stay, Meals & Transportation only.
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay, or Phone Pay only.
- Name: Team Parikrama
- A/C No: 06951010001762
- IFS Code: CNRB0010695
- Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
Accommodation in Tents on a 2/3 sharing basis.
Basic Vegetarian food only
Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore, depending on the number of participants.
We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event. In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of the balance amount if any)
Things To Carry:
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (Pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 3 days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
- While we strive to offer a comfortable experience, please note that the locations we visit are remote, and we provide basic facilities.
- Our goal is to embrace the outdoors. The food provided will be basic Vegetarian.
- Please use bins for litter and take care of your belongings, as Team Parikrama will not be responsible for them.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a slight delay in reaching the destination.
You can transfer your tickets to your friends for all the options mentioned above. Please refer to our refund policy for more https://www.teamparikrama.com/refund-policy
We eagerly await your participation!
Trek to Kumarparvata!₹4,500.00