Sun, 08 Dec|
Chennarayana Durga Trek
Dear All, Greetings From Adventure!!! Team Parikrama Welcomes you to the World of Adventure. Start Exploring with us while you admire nature at its best.
Time & Location
08-Dec-2019, 6:30 am – 6:35 pm
Channarayana Durga, Channarayana Durga, Karnataka 572129, India
About The Event
Quick Summary :
Chennarayana Durga is a hill station near Tumkur. It is a good place for trekking and rock climbing. The height is about 1,188 meters. If forts or treasures that have evaded history's books are the kind of thing that makes you salivate, then Chennarayanadurga is where your next adventure lies.
1 Day Trek
- Depart from Bangalore by 6:30 AM
- Set yourself for the beautiful Day.
- Visit the lakes of DD Hills, Finish the BF and proceed.
- Reach the Base and Team up for Treasure Hunt - Start the Trek.
- At the Peak, Gather around for a story telling session and activites.
- Trek back to the base, Finish the Luch and proceed back to Bangalore.
- Reach Back to the pick up point by 5: 30 Pm.
- 12 Members Only
- We host only for girls - 100% female ratio for most of our treks
- We require a minimum of 8 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
- Following are the pick-up points & timings:
- Mount Carmel College
- Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points
THINGS TO CARRY
- Small backpack to carry your essentials during the trek
- Water bottles – 1-2 (1 liter each)
- Raincoat/Bag covers in case of rains
- A comfortable pair of shoes with good grip for trekking
- Portable chargers for your electronics
- Extra cash for things not included in the itinerary
- Consumption of alcohol, intoxicants, and smoking would not be tolerated during the entire course of the journey and the trek. Kindly co-operate with us to make the experience more fun.
- While we try to creat luxury - Travel a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are at remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food.
- We do not serve Non-Veg Food.
- Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
Looking forward to your participation.
Adventure is your right.