Sat, 22 Apr|
Greetings From Adventure! Team Parikrama Welcomes you to the World of Adventure. Start Exploring with us while you admire nature at its best.
Time & Location
22-Apr-2023, 4:30 pm – 23-Apr-2023, 10:30 am
Tumakuru, Tumakuru, Karnataka, India
About The Event
Itinerary (2Days, 1Night Package)
Come on an Adventure,
*Trek & Travel*
Beat the heat, camp under the stars, and wake up to the Sunrise and chirping of Birds. From the places that speak history for themselves, to the less explored *Nijagal Fort* at Tumkur...
How do we do it?
Saturday, pack your bags for adventure...
- Trek in the evening,
- Set yourself with the perfect sunset...
- Overnight stay at the peak, cook food for yourself, and share with your team.
- Assemble for a Storytelling session, Roast the corn, and rest to the music of nature.
- Followed by the campfire.
Sunday, Wake up to the sunrise,
- Pack your tents and head to the base camp.
- On arrival at the base camp: Refresh and Relax.
- Have sumptuous breakfast.
- Travel back to Bangalorewith a lot of memories, and stories to be shared.
We look forward to your participation.
Cost of the Activity: 1,999 INR Only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay @8904890519 only.
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
Pickup point: (Drop off point will the same as pickup point)
- Gorguntapalya Metro Station at 4:15 PM.
- Accommodation in Tents - 2/3 sharing basis.
- Basic Veg food only
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Dinner
- Trek to Nijagal Fort
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of the balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack lite)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 2 days
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch
- While we try to create luxury - Travel is a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
You can refer to our refund policy here - https://www.teamparikrama.com/refund-policy
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.