Fri, 18 Mar|
All Girls Trek & Travel to Kalasa - Aane Gudda
Get ready for an Unforgettable Trek
Time & Location
18-Mar-2022, 9:00 pm – 21-Mar-2022, 7:00 am
Kalasa, Hebbale, Horanad Road Dist, Kalasa, Karnataka 577124, India
About The Event
Our third trek for the session is to Aane Gudda which is at 2,712 meters, is the one of the highest peak in Kudhremuka Wildlife Sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka.
Do you have it in you?
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 0 - Get Picked Up from Bangalore & Start Your Trek
- On Friday night Get picked up from Bangalore.
- Pick up point at House of Adventure, Team Parikrama 9:15 PM.
- Second, pick up point at 9:35 PM.
- The third pick-up point is at Yeshwanthpur at 9:45 PM.
- The fourth pick up point is at Gorguntepalya at 10:30 PM. Begin your overnight journey to Kalasa..
Day 1 - Get Picked Up from Bangalore & Start Your Trek
- Reach Kalasa in the morning.
- Freshen up in hotel rooms, have breakfast, and take the packed lunch - pls carry a lunch box, lets say no to plastic.
- Spend some time at viewpoint & share stories - you shall finish your lunch here.
- Visit the hanging bridge at Kalasa
- Visit the Horanadu Temple
- Spend sometime playing in the waters of River Tunga
- By 7.30 PM have dinner at the hotel with Campfire which will be self-service.
- By 9:00 PM retire for the night.
Day 2 - Trek to Kayathanmake & Return to Bangalore
- Wake up early morning around 5:00 AM, freshen up and start packing.
- Reach Kayathnmake by an 4*4 offroading vehicle - Joy in the journey and enjoy the beautiful view among the clouds at hills and spend some time.
- Head to the hotel and freshen up.
- Visit Soormane Falls
- Visit Maidadi Sunset Point Start the journey to Bangalore.
- Start the Return Journey back to Bangalore
Cost of the Activity: 4,900 INR Only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay @8904890519 only.
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Accommodation in Hotel Rooms/Tents - 2/3 sharing basis.
- Basic Veg food only
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 2 Dinner
- Trek to Aane Gudda
- Visit to Hanging Bridge - Kalasa
- Visit to Horanadu Temple
- Visit to Maidadi - Kalasa
- Visit Soormane Falls
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack lite)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 2 days
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch
- While we try to create luxury - Travel a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
You can refere to our refund policy here - https://www.teamparikrama.com/refund-policy
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
Come fall in love with Adventure.