Fri, 17 Jan|
All Girls Trek to Kumara Parvatha
Here we go like 2020 is made for some great trek.
Time & Location
17-Jan-2020, 9:00 pm – 19-Jan-2020, 9:00 pm
Kumara Parvatha, Kumara Parvatha, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ 571236
About The Event
Our first trek for the session to Kumaraparvatha it is at 1,712 metres, is the highest peak in Pushpagiri Wildlife Sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka.
Do you have it in you.
Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 0 - Get Picked Up from Bangalore & Start Your Trek On Friday night Get picked up from Bangalore. Pick up point at House of Adventure, Team Parikrama 9:15 PM . Second pick up point at 9:35 PM. Third pick up point is at Yeshwanthpur 9:45 PM. Fourth pick up point is at Gorguntepalya at 10:30 PM. Begin your overnight journey to Kukke Subramanya..
- Day 1 - Get Picked Up from Bangalore & Start Your Trek Reach Kukke Subramanya in the morning. Freshen up in hotel rooms, have breakfast, and take the packed lunch - pls carry a lunch box, lets say no to plastic. Reach starting point of the trek and start the trek After reaching the forest check post, start pitching your tents. Spend some time at view point & share stories at the campfire. By 7.30 PM have dinner at the Buttermane which will be self-service. By 9:00 PM retire for the night.
- Day 2 - Trek to Kumara Parvatha Peak & Return to Bangalore Wake up early morning around 3:00 AM, freshen up and start packing your tents. Give entries at the check post and start your trek to Kumara Parvatha peak. Have Breakfast on the way to the peak. Reach Shesha Parvatha and enjoy the beautiful view among the clouds at Pushpagiri hills and spend some time (Based on the timing the trek lead will decide whether everyone should continue the trek further or not to Kumara Parvatha). After lunch starts Descending to Kukke Subramanya, head to the hotel, and freshen up. Start the journey to Bangalore.
- Accommodation would be provided in Tents on 3/4 sharing
- Vegetarian food will be provided
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- Local and experienced guides and trek facilitators
- First aid kit
- Sleeping bags
- Permission from Forest Dept
- Pick up and drop from Bangalore in a non-AC vehicle and the type of vehicle depends on the group size
Things To Carry
- Dry fruits, energy bar, and energy drink
- 2 liter of water
- Personal medication
- Tissue paper, extra pair of clothes
- shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip and torch
- Caps or hats to avoid direct sun 7
- Comfortable clothes for trekking and nightwear
- Sunscreen lotion, moisturizers, or skin ointments
- Mosquito or other insect repellents