Fri, 28 Feb|
All Girls Trek to Aane Gudda Trek
Get ready for an Unforgettable Trek
Time & Location
28-Feb-2020, 9:00 pm – 01-Mar-2020, 9:00 pm
Godlumane Naturestay, Kalasa-Balehonnur Rd, Kalasa, Karnataka 577179, India
About The Event
Our third trek for the session to Aane Gudda it is at 2,712 meters, is the one of the highest peak in Kudhremuka Wildlife Sanctuary in the Western Ghats of Karnataka.
Do you have it in you?
Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 0 - Get Picked Up from Bangalore & Start Your Trek On Friday night Get picked up from Bangalore. Pick up point at House of Adventure, Team Parikrama 9:15 PM. Second, pick up point at 9:35 PM. The third pick-up point is at Yeshwanthpur at 9:45 PM. The fourth pick up point is at Gorguntepalya at 10:30 PM. Begin your overnight journey to Kalasa..
- Day 1 - Get Picked Up from Bangalore & Start Your Trek Reach Godluemane Nature Stay in the morning. Freshen up in hotel rooms, have breakfast, and take the packed lunch - pls carry a lunch box, lets say no to plastic. Spend some time at viewpoint & share stories. By 7.30 PM have dinner at the Godlumane with Campfire which will be self-service. By 9:00 PM retire for the night.
- Day 2 - Trek to Kayathanmake & Return to Bangalore Wake up early morning around 5:00 AM, freshen up and start packing. Have Breakfast on the way to the peak. Reach Kayathnmake and enjoy the beautiful view among the clouds at hills and spend some time. Head to the hotel and freshen up. Start the journey to Bangalore.
- Accommodation would be provided in Rooms/Dormontary on 2/3 sharing
- Vegetarian food will be provided
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 lunch
- 2 dinner
- Local and experienced guides and trek facilitators
- First aid kit
- Sleeping bags
- Permission from Forest Dept
- Pick up and drop from Bangalore in a non-AC vehicle and the type of vehicle depends on the group size
Things To Carry
- Dry fruits, energy bar, and energy drink
- 2 liter of water
- Personal medication
- Tissue paper, extra pair of clothes
- shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip and torch
- Caps or hats to avoid direct sun 7
- Comfortable clothes for trekking and nightwear
- Sunscreen lotion, moisturizers, or skin ointments
- Mosquito or other insect repellents
Season of love, come with your loved one to fall in love with Adventure.