top of page
SEE & DO
Whether you’re a nature lover, culture buff, thrill-seeker or cycle enthusiast, Teamparikrama has a wide range of leisure offerings within easy reach.
- Sun, 04 JunTeam Parikrama at Koratagere
- Sat, 10 JunTeam Parikrama at Kavaranahalli10 Jun, 5:00 am – 2:00 pmTeam Parikrama at Kavaranahalli, Kavaranahalli, Karnataka 562101, IndiaKaurava Kunda or Kavaranahalli is a beautiful yet less known trekking destination located around 70KM from Bangalore. The Twin hills stand tall opposite to Isha Foundation, named after the Pandavas and the Kauravas from MahaBharatha - the greatest epic of India.
- Sat, 23 SeptDiviyum Manor23 Sept, 12:40 pm – 01 Oct, 12:40 pmDiviyum Manor, Opposite to Veer Savarkar Airport, Lamba Line, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744103, IndiaTour of Andaman offers you creeks of mangrove, the dense rain forest with innumerable beaches, pristine waters and warm people making it one of the best cycle tours in the contemporary world. It offers breathtaking views around every corner.
- Sat, 21 OctTeam Parikrama21 Oct, 10:30 am – 25 Oct, 10:30 amTeam Parikrama, 81, 7th Cross Rd, Malagala, 2nd Stage, Naagarabhaavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091, IndiaTour for Friends is one of the 2 annual cycle expeditions covered by Team Parikrama. Tour for Friends covers the western and eastern slopes of the Western Ghats or Sahyadri mountain range and is roughly 350 km on the bike to peddle.
- Sat, 17 FebGreat Andaman Triathlon, Marina Park.17-Feb-2024, 12:00 am – 18-Feb-2024, 5:00 pmGreat Andaman Triathlon, Marina Park., MP9W+WXM, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, IndiaAre you craving a new challenge? Try out the Great Andaman Triathlon: a festival of events that combines Half Iron, Olympic, and Sprint Distances along with 10K and 5K runs.
bottom of page