Fri, 17 Nov|
"Trek to Ballalarayana Durga Fort and Bandaje Falls."
"Join us for an incredible adventure: Trek to Ballalarayana Durga Fort and explore the enchanting Bandaje Falls. Don't miss out!".
Time & Location
17-Nov-2023, 8:30 pm – 19-Nov-2023, 10:30 pm
Mudigere, Kerekan estate Maidadi Marasanige post Balige, village, Balur, hobli, taluk, Mudigere, Karnataka 577124, India
About The Event
Explore the Enchanting Chickamangaluru-Kalasa Landscapes!
Day - 0, Friday
Join us for an overnight journey to Ballarayana Durga. Depart from Bangalore with pickup options at:
a. Team Parikrama 8:30 PM
b. Yeshwanthpur Metro Station 8:50 PM
c. Goraguntepalya Metro Station 9:10 PM
Bid farewell to Bangalore temporarily as we embark on our adventure.
Day - 1, Saturday: The Great Wall!!
Arrive at the homestay, relax, and refresh. Enjoy a wholesome breakfast to energize for the day's trek.
- Begin the trek from the base, meandering through the lush green mountain ranges of Kalasa.
- Reach the majestic Ballarayana Durga Fort and trek onwards to the scenic Bandaje Falls.
- Savor your packed lunch and take in the beauty of the falls.
- Descend and trek back to the homestay.
- Return to the homestay for freshening up.
- Relish a warm campfire dinner and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day - 2, Sunday: The Uncharted
- Kickstart your day with breakfast at the homestay.
- Explore the Deveramane Viewpoint.
- Optional visit to Belur Temple.
Travel back to Bangalore and arrive around 10:00 PM.
Cost of the Activity: ₹4,500 INR only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay, or Phone Pay only.
Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
Accommodation in Tents/Rooms on a 2/3 sharing basis.
Veg and non-veg food
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- Dinner on Day 1
- Trek to Ballarayana Durga Fort
- Trek to Bandaje Falls.
- Visit Deveramane
- Visit Belur (Optional)
Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore, depending on the number of participants.
We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event. In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of the balance amount if any)
Things To Carry:
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (Pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 2 days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
While we aim to create a comfortable travel experience, please note that the locations we visit are remote, and we provide basic facilities. Our goal is to be outdoors. The food provided will be basic Veg/Non-Veg. Please use bins for litter and take care of your belongings, as Team Parikrama will not be responsible for them.
In case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a slight delay in reaching the destination.
You can transfer your tickets to your friends for all the above choices.
Please refer to our refund policy for more https://www.teamparikrama.com/refund-policy
We look forward to your participation!
"Ballalarayana Durga Trek"!!₹4,500.00