Fri, 10 Feb|
All Girls Trek to Kumara Parvatha!!
Are you ready to challenge your physical and mental limits? Here is to one great adventure of a lifetime. Kumara Parvatha is located in Kodagu/Coorg district at an elevation of 1,700 meters its second highest peak in the range, after Tadiyandamol.
Time & Location
10-Feb-2023, 9:00 pm – 13-Feb-2023, 7:30 am
ಕೊಡಗು, Kumara Parvatha, ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ 571236, India
About The Event
Trek Itinerary, Tentative Schedule:
Day 0: Friday
Overnight travel towards Kumarparvatha.
Get Picked up from Bangalore by 9:15 PM from the following pick-up points
a. Team Parikrama
b. Goraguntepalya Metro station
Bid bye to Bangalore for a while
Note: Drop points will be the same as pick-up
Day 1: Saturday: The Call of the Wild!!
- Reach Kukke: Relax & refresh for a while.
- Have breakfast here and carry packed lunch - Carry your own lunch boxes to go green, and get started for the trek
- Start trek towards Bhattarmane
- Reach Bhattarmane
- Catch some amazing sunset near the campsite
- Enjoy a warm campfire & overnight Stay. Have Dinner & Overnight stay in Tents on a 2/3 sharing basis.
Day 2: Sunday: On the Rocks!!
- Wake up & freshen up
- Start trek to the peak
- Have packed Breakfast on the way - carry a flask to avail hot water
- Reach the peak
- Trek back to Bhattarmane
- Reach Bhattarmane & have Lunch
- Trek down to Kukke
- Reach Kukke & freshen up
- Start back in Bangalore
- Have a Prasada - Dinner at the temple
- Overnight travel toward Bangalore: ETA 6:30 AM
Cost of the Activity:
5,350 INR only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay only.
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Accommodation in Tents/Rooms on a 2/3 sharing basis.
- Basic Veg food only
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Dinner on 2 Day
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 3 days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
- While we try to create luxury - Travel is a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg/Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
You can transfer your tickets to your friends for all the above choices. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money else please go through the refund policy on our website.
We Look forward to your participation
Trek to Kumarparvata!₹5,350.00