Sun, 24 Apr|
"All Girls Trek to Hutridurga"
Greetings From Adventure! Team Parikrama Welcomes you to the World of Adventure. Start Exploring with us while you admire nature at its best.
Time & Location
24-Apr-2022, 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
Hutridurga Road, Hutridurga Rd, Huthridurga, Karnataka 572126, India
About The Event
Huthridurga is situated about 65 km west of Bengaluru in the state of Karnataka.
It was built by Kempegowda in the 16th century. Ruined fortifications are still visible on the two hillocks surrounding the village. Historically, Huthridurga Fort was the military bastion of Tipu Sultan against British, which was conquered by the latter in 1791.
It is believed to have been a seven tiered fort and is considered one among the nine "Durgas" (fortified hills) around Bengaluru ("Nava Durgas"). It has a small temple dedicated to Shiva known as the Shakareshwara temple, a Nandi idol on the top of the hill and an Anjaneya temple, midway.
Aadi Narayanaswamy and Veerabhadra temples are situated in the village. The Pooja to the deity is done only on Mondays and Fridays.
How do we do it :
- Depart from Bangalore by 6:00 AM
- Set yourself for a Beautiful Day.
- Reach the Base, Finish the BF, and proceed to start the trek.
- Learn and experience birding and natural history along with the volunteers.
- On reaching the Peak, Gather around for a storytelling session and activities.
- Trek back to the base, Finish the Luch and proceed back to Bangalore.
- Reach Back to the drop point by 5: 30 PM
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
- Team Parikrama
- Mantri Mall
- Yeshwantpuram Metro Station
- Gorgunte palya
- Drop-off points shall be the same as the pick-up points
Things to Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- 2 Water bottles
- Trek/Running/Sports shoes a must
- A Sunscreen, Sunglasses
- Personal medication - if any.
- One backpack.
- Energy Food (Chocolate bars, Electrolyte drinks - Glucose etc.)
- Rain Coat/Jacket (as per the conditions)
- Refreshments - BF, Lunch.
- Special Badges on completion of the trek.
- Transportation - Too & Fro - Non A/C Vehicle depending on the size of the group.
Bank Details: The cost of the Activity is 1,350/- INR
- Name: Team Parikrama
- A/C No: 06951010001762
- IFS Code: CNRB0010695
- Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- While we try to create luxury - Travel a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg Food, we do not serve Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
We look forward to your participation.
Book Your Adventure