Fri, 24 Jun|
"All Girls Trek to Ballalarayana Durga Fort, Bandaje Falls "
The Enchanting landscapes of Chickmangalur - Kalasa awaits! Trek through Forests, Meadows, River streams and Waterfall...
Time & Location
24-Jun-2022, 10:00 pm – 27-Jun-2022, 7:00 am
Team Parikrama, 81, 7th Cross Rd, Malagala, 2nd Stage, Naagarabhaavi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560091, India
About The Event
The Enchanting landscapes of Chickamangaluru - Kalasa awaits you!
Day - 0, Friday
Overnight travel towards Ballarayana Durga.
Get Picked up from Bangalore by 9:15 PM from the following pick up points
a. Team Parikrama
b. Yeshwanthpur Metro Station
c. Goraguntepalya Metro station
Bid bye to Bangalore for a while
Day - 1, Saturday
Reach Homestay: Relax & refresh for a while, have breakfast and get started for the trek
- Start the trek from base and traverse through the lush green mountain ranges of Kalasa.
- Reach the Ballarayana Durga Fort and trek towards Bandaje falls.
- Enjoy your packed lunch and spend some time at the waterfalls.
- Start your descent and trek back to the homestay.
- Reach back to homestay and get freshened up.
- Enjoy a warm campfire Dinner & overnight Stay.
Day - 2, Sunday
- Finish BF at the homestay and start exploring
- Visit Deveramane View point
- Trek to Ethina Bhuja
- Visit Belur Temple
Overnight Travel and reach Bangalore
Cost of the Activity: 5,200 INR only/-
Registration Confirmation through payment - Bank Transfer, Google Pay/ Phone Pay only.
Bank Details: Name: Team Parikrama
A/C No: 06951010001762
IFS Code: CNRB0010695
Branch Name: Canara Bank, Amarjothi Nagar.
- Accommodation in Tents/Rooms on a 2/3 sharing basis.
- Veg and non-veg food
- Breakfast, Lunch
- Dinner on 2 Days
- Trek to Ballarayana Durga Fort
- Trek to Bandaje falls.
- Trek to Ethina Bhuja
- Visit Deveramane
- Visit Belur
- Non-A/C Transport from Bangalore to Bangalore. Depending on the number of participants.
- We require a minimum of 10 members to confirm the event
- In case we fail to obtain the required minimum, a full refund or the option to transfer to any other event will be provided. (Option of transfer shall be subject to payment/refund of balance amount if any)
Things To Carry
- A Cheerful Smile
- Sturdy and waterproof backpack (It will be advised that you pack light)
- Water bottles (at least 2 liters of water)
- Fresh clothes for 3 days
- Extra set of clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries (Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, tissue paper, etc.)
- Energy Food ( Chocolate bars)
- Personal medication (if any)
- Allergy medication (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- A torch (in case of emergency)
- While we try to create luxury - Travel a pleasure on the trip. The locations that we host are remote places and we do our best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- The Food that shall be provided will be Basic Veg/Non-Veg Food.
- Make use of bin - Put Litter in its place, do not trash your travel.
- Team Parikrama shall not be responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
For all the above choices, you can transfer your tickets to your friends. We would be more than happy to have them on board and you could save your hard-earned money.
We Look forward to your Participation
"Ballalarayana Durga Trek"!